原作者:柿堺香
英文翻譯: Zachary Braverman
中文翻譯: 麥浪
中文校稿: 琰烺(陳佩筠)
版權所有:國際尺八研修館---柿堺香老師

基礎篇---30篇:整理你的樂譜

直到目前,我都談論到有關吹奏技巧的事,現在我想暫時轉移焦點到良好演奏的另一個面向。有關這個議題,首先,將談到如何整理你的樂譜。

我經常看到有些人,在吹奏時使用著多樣且鬆散的樂譜紙張。這樣的方法,會帶來許多實際的問題。

首先,你總是必須要去確認這些樂譜,是否按照正確的順序疊放。另外,如果你將樂譜排放在桌上或樂譜架上,你必須留心去確認,這些樂譜並沒有因為重疊而遮蓋了某些樂句。

此種現象會經常發生在樂曲的中間,尤其是當你正在吹奏時,而必須要去翻頁的話。這些問題的任一種,可能會而且也確實會在演奏時發生,而使得你所有的練習,因此而前功盡棄。即使在你每一次練習一首歌曲之前,你有去找出並且整理好所有的樂譜,那也浪費了你的寶貴練習時間。

因此,我建議你,將你的樂譜裝訂在一起,這應該一點也不難。運用任何你喜歡的方式(訂書針、針線等),將你的樂譜照順序裝訂起來。你可能需要做某些裁剪或黏貼,比如說,如果某些單一的樂句,在某一頁開始,但在另一頁結束。

如果你的樂譜有裝訂起來,那麼就可以避免遺忘、弄錯順序、或則被遮蓋住。你可以依靠這樣的充分準備,並且能夠較容易專注在演奏上。若是能加上一張封面,且在上面寫明曲子的名稱,則事情會更周全。

當然,如果你在戶外演奏,即使是那些裝訂的樂譜,也有可能會飛散。所以,最好的方式就是,記住你的樂曲。

B-30.Organizing Your Scores

Up until now I've written about playing techniques, but I would like to shift the focus for a short time to other aspects of performing well. The first of these topics will be on how to organize your scores.

I often see people playing with scores consisting of multiple loose pages. There are many practical problems with this approach. First, you always have to make sure they are in the right order. Also, if you are lining up the sheets on a table or a music stand, you have to take care to make sure that the sheets don't overlap each other and hide the music.

This can be often happen in the middle of a piece, especially if you have to move pages around while playing. Either one of these problems can and do happen during a performance, making all your practice wasted. Even having to find and arrange all the sheets before each time you practice a song is a waste of valuable practice time.

Instead,I recommend binding your scores together. It's not difficult at all. Use any method you like (stapling, sewing, etc.) to bind your sheets together in order.You might have to do some cutting and pasting, such as if a single phrase starts on one page and ends on another.

If your sheets are bound together, there can be no misplacing, misordering, or covering up of sheets. You can count on predictability, which makes it easier to concentrate on playing. Add a cover sheet with the name of the piece and everything is complete.

Of course, if you play outside there's a chance even bound scores might fly away.So, the best thing to do is still to memorize your music.

回復 1# 的帖子

發新話題