「越有技巧的練習,將帶來越有技巧的吹奏。」

如果你越能夠盡快地回答下列問題,那麼你的練習將會越有效率。
    「我的問題在哪裡?」
    「為何會如此?」
    「我要如何解決這個問題?」
    「什麼樣方式的練習,可以幫助我克服這個問題?」

有時候,有人會來找我,並跟我說:「我一天練習一個小時,每天練,但是我仍然沒怎麼進步。」不管怎樣,重點在於你是如何運用那一小時。

如果你在那段時間「只是吹奏而已」,你確實可以去適應你的樂器,但是那並沒有解決你的問題。你或許也可以自我覺察到,去避免你所知道的難題。

請試著去找出你的弱點,錄下並傾聽你吹不好的地方。接著去思考在此弱點背後的可能原因是什麼?最後,自行思索出一套練習的方法,去解決那些有問題的吹奏方式,並熟練這些方法。並將此些方法作為你的基本練習。

這需要創意、智慧,以及努力。

B-41.Skillful Practice

Amateur shakuhachi players often ask professionals, How much do you practice each day?This question is difficult or impossible to answer precisely. I could easily answer questions such as How much did you practice on average last month, or How much did you practice yesterday, but answering generalized questions about practicing time is tough.

The closest thing I can come to a true answer to such a question is: Until Ive reached my goal for the day. Still, though, oftentimes goals will take me more than one day to reach, so I still can't answer questions about how many hours I practice per day. The reason for this is that it confuses the issue to speak in terms of the length of practice rather than the quality of practice.

Thus I would like my Shakuhachi Tip for today to be: "The more skillful the practice, the more skillful the playing." Your practice will become more efficient if you can figure out the answers to the following questions as quickly as possible: What is giving me problems? Why is it? How can I solve this problem? What form of practice will help me overcome this problem?

Sometimes people will come to me and say something like, "I practice for an hour a day, every day, but I still don't get better." However, what matters is how you spend that one hour. If you "just play" during that time,you'll certainly get accustomed to the instrument, but you won't solve your problems. You may also find yourself avoiding things you know pose difficulties.

To find your weak points, record yourself and listen for your weak spots. Then consider what the reasons underlying this weakness might be. Finally, invent practice methods yourself to tackle the problematic technique and master it.Make this the basis of your practice.

It requires both invention/ingenuity and effort.

回復 1# 的帖子

回復 1# 的帖子

發新話題