http://www.kotodama.net/shakuhachi/tips.html
原作者:柿堺香
英文翻譯: Zachary Braverman
中文翻譯: 麥浪
中文校稿: 琰烺(陳佩筠)
版權所有:國際尺八研修館---柿堺香老師

基礎篇---第31篇:我的最終記譜方法

當你想記住一首本曲,而且要讓它能夠很自然地呈現出來,這是可以辦得到的。許多人在演奏本曲時並沒有把樂譜記住;對我來講,他們似乎缺乏某種程度的必要壓力。

我曾經提到過,用某一種方法來記住本曲。然而,我仍然不滿意我之前所提到過的一些技巧,而且也試過許多種不同的方法,來更有效地記住本曲。所以,以我過去嘗試錯誤所累積的成果,我現在公開我的「最終記譜方法」!希望它對你也行得通。

第一件事,此種方法的假設前提是:你能夠自在地運用樂譜,吹奏本曲音樂。
【英譯者註:此種方法也假設,你所使用的記譜法是:每一段樂句都從每一行的頂端開始。有些本曲記譜方法與此相似,有些則不是。如果你的樂譜並不是這樣記載,請重寫你的樂譜,使每一口氣息都從每一行的頂端開始,這種記譜法可以讓此種方法更有效。不管怎樣,重寫樂譜是一項不錯的練習。】

首先,拿出你常使用的樂譜,並拿一張白紙蓋住大部分樂譜,僅僅露出每一行樂句的第一個音符。去複印這樣的樂譜版面,然後,你所拿到的複印版,是只有每行的第一個音符。請試著用這個新版面樂譜,去吹奏該首曲子。

如果你能夠確實地認識這首樂曲的開頭,那麼僅僅是這樣的樂句開頭,應該有足夠的線索,引導你去吹奏出整段樂句。整個樂曲的大部分也是如此。

你也將會發現,在有些時候,你甚至不需要看第一個音符,就知道要吹奏哪段樂句。在這種情況下,把第一個音符劃掉,你可以不用再看它,而僅僅將樂句編號。

然而,也有某些樂句,即使看到了第一個音符,你仍然無法記得。對於這些樂句,請從你最原始的樂譜中,複印出該段樂句的其他部分。去熟悉,然後再劃掉你已經記得的樂句的第一部份,然後再加入那些你吹奏時仍無法記得的樂句。

一旦你將整個樂曲都如此處理,在最後過程,你所需要去面對的,僅僅就是那些沒有樂譜你仍無法吹奏的部分,所有那些你已經全然記得的樂句,都可以劃掉了。

這種樂譜的圖像,將會在你的記憶中,留下一個非常有力的印象。此理由是因為,跟已經存在你腦海裡的樂句比較起來,這種新的樂句印象,是一種很強烈的對比表達。那些你已經記得的樂句部份,不會再出現來分散你的視線及思維,且只有那些你的確尚未能掌控的部分,才顯得突出。

一旦你用這種記譜法練習一段時間後,你或許會非常滿意地體會到,即使沒透過練習,你也能記住樂曲的其他部分。如果這種方法對你也行得通,就像對我一樣,請讓我知道一下。

B-31.My“Ultimate Memorization Method!”

When you memorize a honkyoku and it comes forth out of you naturally, it is truly authentic. Many people perform honkyoku without memorizing them, but to me they seem to lack a certain necessary tension.

I have writtenbefore on one way to memorize honkyoku. However, I still was not satisfied with the techniques I mentioned, and have tried many different ways of memorizing honkyoku more effectively. So, as the result of my trial and error efforts, I now make public my Ultimate Memorization Method! I hope it works for you.

First of all, this method assumes that, with the notation, you can play the honkyoku satisfactorily. [Translator’s note: This method also assumes that you are using the kind of notation which starts off (most) phrases at the top of the page.Some honkyoku notation is like this, some not. If yours is not, this technique may work better if you re-write the notation such that each breath starts of fat the top of the page. Re-writing notation is good practice anyway.]

First,take the notation you normally use, and cover it with a piece of blank paper such that only the first note of each phrase at the top of the page is showing.Xerox the notation like this so that you have a copy of the notation with just the first notes. Try playing the song with this new version of your notation.

If you are truly well-acquainted with the piece to begin with, then just the beginning of the phrase should be enough of a clue for you to play that entire phrase for large portions of the piece.

You will also find that you don’t even need to see the first note to know which phrase to play some of the time. In these cases, scratch out the first note so you can’t read it any more, and just number that phrase.

However,there will also be phrases which you don’t remember even with the first note.For these phrases, copy out the rest of the phrase from your original notation.

Once you do this for the entire piece – going through and scratching out the first parts of the phrases you already know, and adding in the phrases you can’t play by heart – what you will emerge with at the end of the process is just the portions which you cannot play without the notation, with all the pieces you have already remembered fully blanked out.

The image of this notation will make a very strong impression in your memory. The reason is that it is an exact negative reflection of the piece as it already exists in your head. The portions of the piece which you already know are not present to distract your eye and your brain, and only those sections which you truly have not yet mastered stick out.

Once you practice with this notation for a while, you may very well realize that you have memorized the rest of the piece without even trying! Let me know if it works as well for you as it has for me.

發新話題