在上一次的議題裡,我談到腹式呼吸,以及一開始由鼻子呼吸,而接下來由嘴巴呼吸的好處。

然而,我收到了許多封跟此論點相反的電子信件,裡頭說到:「你必須從嘴巴呼吸」,或則「從鼻子呼吸太花時間了」。所以,我決定在網路上再做一些討論。

幾乎每一種樂器的使用者,都建議用腹式呼吸。然而,究竟要從哪裡吸氣,看法則較不一致。我發現大家對此事的建議,也有所不同。
    比如:「除非特殊情況下,不然應從嘴巴吸氣」、
          「盡可能地從你的嘴巴吸氣,這比從鼻子吸氣來的好」、
          「從你的鼻子吸氣,好像你在聞花香一般」,等等。

有著這麼多不同的意見,似乎大家唯一都認同的是,從鼻子呼吸是不易的,就好像鼻塞一般。

然而,似乎大部分的人還是用鼻子吸氣,即使是那些說他們是從嘴巴吸氣的人,談論到有關鼻塞感的難題,這讓我知道他們的確是用鼻子吸氣。

無論如何,重要的是,你能夠快速地、輕聲地、大量地吸氣。只要符合此原則的方法,就是好方法。試著去從你的鼻子做不同方式的腹式呼吸,直到你找到了最自然與最有效的方法。

7.On Breathing, Pt. II

In last month's tip, I talked about abdominal breathing and the benefits of starting breaths through the nose and continuing through the mouth.

However,I received many emails opposing this advice, saying that "you should breathe in through the mouth" or that "breathing through the nose takes too much time". So, I decided to do some research on the Internet.

Practically everybody for every instrument advises abdominal breathing. However, there is much less consensus on exactly where to breath in from. I found people advising such diverse things as "breathe through your mouth, except in special circumstances", "breathe through your mouth as far as you can, then even more through your nose", "breathe through your nose as though you were smelling a flower", etc., etc.

There were so many disparate opinions, it seems the only thing that is agreed upon is that it's hard to breathe through your nose if it's completely stuffed up!

However,it seems that most people use their noses for in-breaths. Even those (who say they breathe in through their mouths) talk about difficulty when their nose is stuffed, which to me indicates that they are actually using their nose.

However,what is important is that you be able to breathe in quickly, quietly, and in large volumes. Any method that enables this is fine. Try different ways of abdominal breathing through your nose until you hit upon the way that's most natural and efficient for you.

請大家務必要學會用嘴巴吸氣
否則哪天鼻塞就麻煩了
因鼻塞而無法吹尺八會很噢

發新話題