查看完整版本: A-10.Using Your Tongue to Meri, Pt. II 用舌助沉音2

麥浪 2015-5-15 19:35

A-10.Using Your Tongue to Meri, Pt. II 用舌助沉音2

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=14pt]"shakuhachi tips"
[/size][/font][b][font=新細明體, serif][size=14pt]原作者:柿堺香老師[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=新細明體, serif][size=14pt]英文翻譯[/size][/font][/b][b][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=14pt]: Zachary Braverman[/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=新細明體, serif][size=14pt]進階篇[/size][/font][/b][b][font=Helvetica, sans-serif][size=14pt]10.[/size][/font][/b][size=14.0pt][/size]
[b][font="][size=14.0pt]May,2002[/size][/font][/b][size=14.0pt] [/size]

[b][font="][size=14.0pt]A-10.Using Your Tongue to [/size][/font][/b][i][b][font="][size=14.0pt]Meri[/size][/font][/b][/i][b][font="][size=14.0pt], Pt. II[/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=14.0pt]用舌助沉音[/size][/font][font="][size=14.0pt]2[/size][/font][size=14.0pt][/size]

[font="][size=14.0pt]I'd like to talk about using your tongue to [i]meri[/i] again.[/size][/font]

[font="][size=14.0pt]Last time, I talked about changing the inside of your mouth to effect a change in pitch. This can be used effectively to make [i]meri[/i]s. As you continue to practice [i]meri[/i],it will get easier, almost as though the inside of your mouth is reformed to make it more [i]meri[/i]-friendly. This happens gradually with time, but only if you practice [i]meri[/i]s.[/size][/font]

[font="][size=14.0pt]The next thing to do is to fix an image of this into your mind. The best way to do this is to create a concrete image that you can rely on again and again (like,for instance, a piece of rubber sandwiched between your tongue and roof of your mouth). Whatever it is you invent for yourself as an image, envision it in your mind when you want to [i]meri[/i].[/size][/font]

[font="][size=14.0pt]You may find that even though you may think you are changing the inside of your mouth, you are actually leaving it mostly static, and instead changing only the angle of the flute. Using images is a good way to prevent this.[/size][/font]

[font="][size=14.0pt]When you can recreate this image in synchronization with changing the angle of the flute, then you will likely see a dramatic improvement in the efficiency with which you control your pitch. [/size][/font][size=14.0pt][/size]
[size=14.0pt] [/size][font="][size=14.0pt]
[/size][/font]

文慶 2015-5-17 23:42

回復 1# 的帖子

:)0
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: A-10.Using Your Tongue to Meri, Pt. II 用舌助沉音2